CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS

17/03/2009

170309

Im really upset..
I still can't face you already left me be with the others
I really can't hold myself to keep thinking of you
Because im still very love you
I keep thinking of you 24hour
Really can't stop myself from thinking of you
But i know how i miss you
But i know how i care you
But i know how i love you
Also you will never respond
You won't feel anything at all
You will just say don't know
You will just say don't ask you
You will just say let god decide
You will just say let it be natural
You know each time you be like this also i feel so hurt and suffer?
Why i can't be the one i love
While the one i don't like keep come to me
Somemore you ask why i don't accept
You know your word really hurt me
While you know i just love you one for my entire life
Why you still ask me to get others?
You think i will be happy with other
You think i will forget all the thing after with other
You are wrong
You are totally wrong
You still not yet understand how i feel
You still not yet understand who im
I already told you im a loyal person
Hard for me to love and trust someone
But once i love and trust
I will be loyal
And will never change
Do you understand
Do you know the word loyal?
I really trust you will be loyal to me forever
But the fact show me totally make me down
Im so hurt for all the thing
You know you really hurt me so deep?
But i forgive and forget
Because i know i love you
If i blame you
I will feel more suffer and you will never feel better
Do you understand all these?
Im now really don't want to think much
I try to use my study to numb myself
I try to drink lot everyday to numb myself
I wish i can get drunk and never wake up to face you and the fact anymore
Until now my heart still bleeding
Until now my heart still so painful

God...
Please take me away from the world
Since you don't give me any chance to be with vincy anymore
Please take me away
I don't want to be so suffer here alone anymore

0 评论: