CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS

20/03/2009

Too painful

I can't write anymore
It is too painful
It is really too painful for me

Im so sorry to you
I never meant to hurt you so much
Im so sorry to you babe,vincy
Please forgive me...
For i will never going to forgive myself as long as you won't forgive me

I know i had treat you so bad and cruel
Im really so regret and so guilty to you

I never know my care and love to you will make you be so suffer and tired
I know finally know who im
I don't want to be who im
But i want to be your man
Want to be the one you want me to be
I do very love and miss you here

I can't stop myself from keep thinking of you
I keep thinking you for every single second i have in my life

No matter how also you play the most important role in my life
No matter how also you play the most important role in my world

0 评论: