CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS

01/03/2009

Temporarily forget but not forever

Im now so tired for everything
So i think i should temporarily forget you
But i will kept my love to you in my heart
And will still wait for you
For this moment i just try to change myself more
And also calm myself down 1st
I will wait until the chance come
Then i will back to you again
I want to win your heart back again
Since you now choose to be with him
I also can't do or say anything else
So i had to bless for you
Nomatter how also must take good care of yourself
No F
Watch out of yourself
Anything also im ready for you
I will help you whenever you need me
I never reject to do anything for you
Because you are you
You are vincy
You are my beloved one for my entire life
I will wait for you here...
I sure will win you back one day
Don't worry
As i promise
I will become your dream prince forever
I will never lose the chance anymore....
Miss you....

0 评论: