CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS

13/03/2009

Always standby for you Vincy

You forever is my 1st choice in my life
I will always standby here just for you
I will always by yourside when ever you need me
I don't mind to be your 2nd...3rd..4th.....choice
I really don't mind anything anymore
I just wish to let you know that you are the most important person in my life
You are my treassure forever ever
Forever ever 1st place in my life
Forever ever 1st choice in my life
Nomatter how you treat me also i don't mind
Even you no more love and care me also i don't mind
What i mind is i scared i have no more chance or time to love and care you anymore
My heart forever ever just ready for you
Nobody else can have my heart
Nobody else can enter my heart
Nobody else can enter my world
Nobody else can get me away from you
Even there is others standby for me also i will never accept since you more important than anything
Even more important than myself
Because you worth for me to do everything
Because i love you
Because i really really very love you

1 评论:

panda said...

ya ya....
im totally agree wif u...
no matter ur her 2nd 3rd or watever....
u still will right beside her
supporting her...